- Zhuwao Transformation Brief
- Zhuwao Transformation Brief 01
- Zhuwao Transformation Brief 02
- Zhuwao Transformation Brief 03
- Zhuwao Transformation Brief 04
- Zhuwao Transformation Brief 05
- Zhuwao Transformation Brief 06
- Zhuwao Transformation Brief 07
- Zhuwao Transformation Brief 08
- Zhuwao Transformation Brief 09
- Zhuwao Transformation Brief 10
- Zhuwao Transformation Brief 11
The ZTB is built on two pillars the first of which unpacks how we were all played (kuitiswa) to extents that ordinarily sober minded people contributed to and were persuaded to endorse the November 2017 coup
- Open Letter to SA Foreign Minister Dr Naledi Pandor: Asante Sana for your commitment to practical interventions – ZTB13 November 19, 2019
- #Kuitiswa; Mnangagwa seeks another victim 2 years after the mass subterfuge ZTB12 November 14, 2019
- Open letter to CIC Julius Malema apologising for Mnangagwa’s bad behaviour October 4, 2019
- How Mnangagwa tried and failed to force Mugabe burial at Heroes Acre September 28, 2019
- Thank you CIC Malema, Premier Zikalala, & Presidents Mbeki & Ramaphosa September 26, 2019
Patrick Zhuwao Timeline
Proud Mugabe Minister | Economist | Agricultural & Digital Transformation Researcher & Strategist | PhDstudent MM(Public&DevMgt) MSc&BSc(Econ) MBA&BSc(ICT)
On arrest PVT Magandu was interviewed by Lt Col S Murombo, detained at KGVI; tortured & deprived of sleep for alleged links with opposition & foreigners; ranted that "men in suits get all the money but real army gets nothing". He was sent for psychiatric evaluation this morning!
Human rights violations and police brutality..It’s now evident to Africa and all in the world that nothing has changed in Zimbabwe.Our country a banana republic and a pariah state.Messages of hope & love are received with state brute force,terrorism and [email protected]
On Tuesday, @AdvDali_Mpofu faces off against @TembekaNgcukai1 in the Pretoria High Court.
Mpofu is representing @PublicProtector in her legal battle against fmr PP COO Basani Baloyi - who is challenging termination of her employment.
Ngcukaotobi acts for Baloyi.
The first decade away from Zim I missed & yearned one day to relocate work in country plough back. As days unfolded learning across the world it dawned on me prospects for return are next to zero ,the nostalgia wanes sense of home changes you make peace with where you are🙏
"End is nigh" - Chamisa tells Mnangagwa after police brutalise supporters
A major reason citizens remain exposed to brutal violence since the military coup is that Cabinet & JOC no longer have RESTRAINERS to checkmate #gukurahundists!